Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dear Followers, don't leave me yet..

Hey there everyone.. I know I have been idle for quite some time on the home decor front. My house is no longer a happy place to create and decorate since my landlord won't do anything to repair her properly. I am just waiting to find a job to see where I need to move.. This is why I havent created anything new for my house.

I have been on a jewelry-making kick lately.. I will post about that here too (and on my other blog). It may not interest you as much, and for that I apologize. I am just at a point where I actually get to wear more things now. Before at my job I had a uniform-it was horrid. We also could not wear any jewelry at all. Now, even though I'm working for free til I find an actual job, I get to dress up every day.. It's started my jewelry making juices to flowing.

Also, right now I have a concussion. My hatchback lid on my car didnt click up so it fell down right on top of my head. Dizziness, disorientation, and lots of aching have ensued. Just what a girl needs right? But hopefully it will be better soon. Also hopefully I will get moved soon and get back to what I love.. Just please bear with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment