Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it... HEY, Wait a Minute!!!

It's snowing!!!!!!~ Yes, it sure is- snowing in Georgia.. Did I mention that I HATE snow? I am the Queen of Clumsy.. I have trouble walking on DRY ground so having snow and ice is practically a death sentence! Mind you, I wouldn't mind it if I didn't have to be out in it, but, alas, I have to work.. Rain, Snow, Major disasters.. I still have to be at work. This means that when I get off work at 6 am I will be driving on ice *sigh* Yes, death sentence sounds just about right.. Still, it is very pretty.. Here's a lovely pic of our Corporate building's courtyard at work.




Beautiful isnt it? Now I just hope that the pretty snow and ice are gone by Saturday so that I can go to IKEA with my friends lol. I've never been to an IKEA store before and I am so excited to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment