Monday, January 25, 2010

What I want NOW....

Ive seen so many things that I want for my house.. BUT these are at the top of the (non-mirror) list..

I LOVE this sign.. Ive thought of making my own but honestly I really want this one LOL I love it.



These are too cute.. I want some similar or these.. I think I can make some though as long as I find the parts. But these will look great as magnets or as push pins for a bulletin board..


I want to make something similar to this for my bathroom.. At my last place I bought some letters with the word BATH and I think they would be cute in a set-up like this..



I saw this at Ballard and I knew I had to have one. (My friend Kay even wants one now too!) BUT the $130 price tag is a lot too much for me SO I am going to try and make my own. I will post pics once it is done.. Admittedly, I haven't been one for the monogramming trend but I really find this very classy.


For the past few years I haven't been one for artwork in my bedroom. I have mostly been going with mirrors and shelves and knickknacks, but when I saw these I loved them! Mirrors AND artwork.. Again, I can't justify the huge pricetag but I may try to make something similar.



And last, but CERTAINLY not least, are these amazing candlestick holders from Rosanna's Rococo Noir collection.. I have been lusting for these for about a year and a half now. I've almost bought them a few times but about $50 for two candlestick holders was too much for me.. BUT the other day as I was browsing in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby I found some candlesticks with a VERY similar shape/style and of course I had to get them! That project coming soon!!

With all of the projects that I want to do soon, I will either go broke or never leave my house because I wont have time for anything but crafting lol.. But it will be FUNFUNFUN!~

No comments:

Post a Comment