Saturday, February 27, 2010

No crafting for a bit....

Well as my luck would have it, on the way home from the grocery store on Thursday, an idiot ran a red light and barrelled into me! Air bags deployed, car went sideways, head flew back, and somehow my arm was injured.. again.. This is the second car accident where my left arm has been hurt, though not as bad this time. They carted me off to the hospital and apparantly it's sprained and something is wrong with the nerves. It's bruised up badly, and I cant feel my pinky and the finger next to it.. BUT the worst thing is I think my baby car is totalled. I love my car *sigh* but Im afraid it's gone to Honda heaven. Now I am left with nothing but headaches (literally and figuratively).. They are giving me the run-around about a rental car so I am having to bum a ride to work.. It's very frustrating. Not to mention the pain.. So I guess I wont be crafting for a week or two.. or until we can get my hand/wrist/arm figured out..

3 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, I'm so sorry. That just sucks. Hopefully you will get things sorted quickly. Wishing you all the best and I'll wait patiently for your next post.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how awful for you! I hope you get well fast and can carft again, but in the meantime, thank goodness there is always blogging to inspire you!

    Feel better,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you get better fast!

    ReplyDelete